Getting a little sick and tired of your on-rotation pasta dish? Surprise and delight at your next dinner party, date night or simply ‘treat yo self’ with this delicious Spaghetti Vongole by Peaches Pilates founder Tori Clapham.
1. In a blender or food processor, blitz the parsley (save a handful to garnish), garlic, pinch of chilli flakes, juice of the lemon, a good pinch of salt & pepper and a generous lug of olive oil.
2. Cook the bacon until crispy in a pan, then remove, leaving the fat in the pan. Add the parsley mixture and sautè for a few minutes.
3. Bring a salted pot of water to boil and add spaghetti.
4. Add around a glass of wine and the tomatoes to the pan, cook for a few minutes.
5. If needed, add a splash more wine, then the clams. Cover the pan with a lid and leave to cook until the clams begin to open – this will only take a few minutes.
6. Drain the spaghetti, being careful that it is still aldente. Add the bacon and spaghetti to the pan and toss together, adding more cracked pepper and salt if needed.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Imagery by Alice Boshell