Georgie Stevenson is a lawyer turned health coach who boasts over 266K followers – and for good reason. From proving that living a healthy life can be fun, adventurous and totally obtainable, Georgie constantly takes to her social platform to encourage girls to feel their best – numbers on the scale not included. From her enviable workouts to her inspiring body image words, she’s a name to get on your radar.
Sharing with us an exclusive recipe from her new healthy recipe e-book, keep reading for her must-try and totally delicious, vegan-friendly Weis Bar Cheesecake recipe.
Weis Bar Cheesecake recipe
Raw, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
MAKES 1| PREP 10 | Freeze 15
- 1 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 9 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight 1 fresh ripe mango
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup rice malt syrup 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Fresh passionfruit (for topping)
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and process until a find consistency is formed. Press into base of a cake tin and set in freezer for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Clean food processor then blend all filling ingredients until a creamy, thick texture is formed. Once the base is firm, pour in filling mixture. Set in freezer for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Spoon flesh of passionfruit on top of cheesecake.
- Store in freezer and remove 10-15 minutes before serving.