Jessica Sepel’s Chocolate Bark recipe
Not one ounce of guilt!
She’s the health guru, author and nutritionist whose recipes are craved far and wide. And here to curb any 3pm craving is Jessica Sepel’s iconic chocolate bark recipe. Packed with healthy fats, raw alternatives & probiotics, this clean treat is the perfect pick-me-up snack.
Tip: Triple the batch and share the love with family & friends. We’re certain you’ll be named hostess with the mostess. Recipe below:
MAKES 9-12 | PREP 15
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅔ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice (raw honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut
- Combine the melted coconut oil, raw cacao powder, tahini, sweetener, sea salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Line a small baking pan with baking paper and pour the mixture into a baking pan. Top the mixture with chopped pistachios, goji berries and shredded coconut.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze flat for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Break apart and serve.
TIP: Store in a fridge or freezer.
Follow Jess Sepel for more fab foodie inspo:
Other articles you may like:
Leah Itsines’ Cherry Ripe Bliss Ball recipe
Give your summer BBQ a glow-up with this pineapple quinoa fried rice
Fresh juice vs smoothie: Which one is better for you?