When it comes to fast and easy dinners, almost nothing beats a good stir fry! This delicious basa and cashew version by Sally O’Neill from The Fit Foodie is perfect when you’re short on time but still want a satisfying, flavoursome meal after a long, hard day:
DF, GF, SF, Low Carb, High Protein
2 tsp sesame oil
130g basa fillet
¼ cup cashews
2 bok choi, leaves separated
½ tbsp tamari or soy sauce
black sesame seeds, to garnish
½ fresh red chilli, sliced
1. In a frying pan or wok over a medium heat, add 1 tsp of the sesame oil and add the fish, cooking for 5-8 minutes until cooked through.
2. Remove the fish from the pan and set aside.
3. Now add the remaining oil bok choi, red chilli and cashews.
4. Sautee for 3-5 minutes, until the greens have started to wilt but are still firm.
5. Squeeze over the lemon juice and soy sauce, then toss and remove from the heat.
6. Add the greens to a bowl and top with the fish.
7. Finish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds and fresh chilli
This recipe has been republished with permission from www.the-fit-foodie.com
MORE RECIPES BY SALLY
Sally’s book Love Move Eat (RRP$34.99) is available now in bookstores and online.